Primacy is looking for a “Quality Assurance Test Lead” to join the Quality Assurance team. As a Quality Assurance Test Lead, you will work with members of all teams, gain an understanding of each client you’ll be working on, translate requirements into QA test plans and test cases, perform manual testing against a variety of client and internal software products across multiple environments to ensure final deliverables meet the highest standards of quality.
- Review design specifications, and business requirements to understand the scope, requirements, and function of the software products.
- Collaborate with designers, developers and UX to understand how new enhancements impact the end user experience.
- Translate business requirements into detailed test plans and mapped test cases.
- Create well-written, comprehensive defect tickets and proactively follow up.
- Manual and automated testing of Web based applications.
- Test and validate product renderings against Creative Designs and UX flow/Wireframes.
- Test products across multiple browsers, mobile devices, and email clients.
- Effectively communicate findings, risk and status to key project stakeholders and managers.
- At least 5 years of experience in web-based quality assurance testing.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with CMS platforms such as Sitecore, Drupal, or WordPress
- Strong knowledge of QA process and the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases. To communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders.
- Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements into test plans and test cases.
- Prior experience performing front end and CMS testing of large websites.
- Ability to create test plans and cases from specifications or verbal communications.
- Must have experience testing Android, iOS, and Web applications.
- Experienced in using issue tracking systems such as Jira or similar.
- Proficient with Test Management systems, such as SpiraTest or similar.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative attitude with the ability to quickly adapt to changes.
- Available to occasionally work off standard office hours to support deployments.
- 8 or more years of experience in web-based quality assurance testing.
- Prior agency working experience.
- Experience in API testing.
- Firsthand Accessibility testing experience - manual and automated.