The Director of Agency Marketing role will spearhead various marketing efforts to grow the Primacy brand, business, and products, and support new business / pre-sales in securing new opportunities.
This role will also support branding and marketing initiatives for various Primacy products, including but not limited to Mediate.ly, Zen Source, Primacy Studio, and others that are in market, or to be brought to market.
Additionally, this role will act in a business development function for Primacy, partnering with practice area leads, agency team leads and senior leadership in the creation of proposals, RFP responses, pitches, and manage day to day activity and documentation in the sales pipeline.
- Manage direct report on design and creative needs in support of business development, agency marketing and product marketing support.
- Build and execute a content strategy that spans multiple channels – email, blog, social, video content, press releases, white papers and industry research in addition to other channels relevant to specific services and verticals of focus.
- Direct email marketing efforts including content creation, design oversight, list management, tracking and reporting for agency newsletter, webinars, roundtables and other events.
- Write news and press releases on behalf of Primacy
- Partner with SME’s and cross-department creative and technology parts in the creation of various content pieces that showcase Primacy’s expertise via case studies, white papers, blog posts, and social media content.
- Proactively identify ways Primacy can position or better position themselves as expert service providers in key areas of focus and create assets as needed to generate awareness and promote lead gen.
- Understand Primacy’s target audience personas, lead generation process and sources, and the journey people take as they move from lead, to prospect to client - and identify areas for improvement and optimization throughout. This may include SEO, landing page development, partner certifications and partner outreach (Sitecore, Salesforce etc.) and more.
- Collaborate with Primacy stakeholders to clearly articulate the mission, vision and values of Primacy as an agency, a brand, and a place to work. Ensure that all existing and newly created internal and external assets align with this positioning. Assets may include but are not limited to: brand voice and tone, visual language documentation, web pages, capabilities presentations and more.
- Direct and manage ongoing content creation and maintenance for all Primacy website properties.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating industry trade shows in collaboration with respective Practice Area Leads.
- Direct and manage outreach to tech, platform and other partners.
- Manage external agency partners in support of Primacy marketing and business development efforts.
- Manage resourcing for internal initiatives in collaboration with project management teams.
- Partner with Product and Senior Leadership Team/s at Primacy, Mediate.ly and R&D product lines to work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach, go-to-market strategy and campaigns to bring new products to market, drive awareness, engagement, product adoption and retention.
- Partners with VP of business development to ensure marketing and sales alignment, with marketing supporting new business initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Support RFP process assisting with responses to RFP’s, crafting pitch decks and relevant content etc., and participating in pitches when necessary.
- Attends conferences as a representative of Primacy.
- Support New Business team in prospecting and account based marketing efforts, focusing on key verticals and / or services determined in collaboration with New Business & Senior Leadership team/s.
- Self motivated and able to manage multiple competing deadlines
- Strong writing capabilities with an eye for design
- Project management and time management skills
- Broad expertise in marketing channels including website, blog, social, event and email marketing
- Experience in B2B sales
- Comfortable in a client-facing role with the ability to quickly build rapport and trust
- Ability to both manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams on projects ranging from research-based content to website development