This individual will be a part of the evolution of Primacy’s data and analytics capabilities and work to provide analysis and campaign optimizations necessary to accomplish their strategic objectives.
Explore project types you might work on
- Managing and analyzing data from a variety of sources such as Google Analytics, CRM systems, and media venues.
- Development of internal and client-facing data reports using dashboard and data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio, Domo, and Tableau.
- Driving client value through identification and articulation of optimization opportunities.
- Development of data pipelines to extract, consolidate, and transform marketing and operational data.
- Assist in the development of data strategies that protect customer privacy and drive client organizational value.
- Analysts are expected to have expertise in 2 or more of the following areas:
- Customer/Marketing Analytics
- Data Strategy
- Testing and Optimization
- Data Visualization
- Data Privacy
- Data Engineering
- Analysts are expected to have expertise in 2 or more of the following tools:
- Clickstream Analytics (Google Analytics 4 or Adobe Analytics)
- Tag Management (Tealium or Google Tag Manager)
- Business Intelligence/Data Discovery (Google Data Studio, Domo)
- Data Warehouse (BigQuery, Snowflake)
- Data Engineering Tools (dbt, Dataform, python, SQL)