The AVP, Technology reports to the SVP, Technology and assists in defining and managing Primacy’s technology and implementation strategy. This position is responsible for the overall adherence to department development standards and the evolution of these practices to ensure we are maximizing results and client outcomes.
- Manage multiple large-scale projects while working with our team members to ensure we are working efficiently and effectively. In this role, your superpower will be working with our client to ensure alignment of expectations and drive successful implementations.
- Accountable for the successful technical implementation
- Ability to manage scope and resource needs
- Executive level presentations
- Drive team member engagement and alignment
- Proficient at estimation and project scoping
- Project/client leadership on several large-scale clients. Leading teams and ensuring the work is exceeding expectations.
- Manages project team (4-6) and provides feedback that is utilized as part of the team member review cycle
- Fosters a collaborative, innovative, and inclusive environment
- Is a member of the Technology hiring and evaluating team for new team members
- Mentors team members
- Champion of Technology patterns and approaches within the agency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related track preferred
- Technical Certifications
- 12+ years of professional experience working in fast moving and enterprise level environment.
- 10+ years of leading development team both on and offshore
- Ability to work with members of the client executive team to properly define and align on key performance indicators to drive project success
- Experienced in both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Successful implementation of multiple large-scale projects (>$1M)