We are looking to add an Associate Director to our team. The ideal candidate brings digital agency experience with a mastery in multi-channel project management. They coordinate cross-functional teams, through meetings and progress measurement, to bring large scale projects to completion both on time and within budget for Primacy’s clients. This includes planning, execution and managing the scope of project(s), to ensure activities and deliverables are executed on time, on budget, and at the highest level of quality. The Associate Director role requires strong attention to detail and accuracy along with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
The Associate Director also supports the senior members of the Project, Account and Resource teams to manage client engagements and ensure smooth internal processes throughout the agency.
- Partner with clients, executives and team members to plan, scope and manage complex projects
- Partners with other project leaders to drive teams of 8+ people.
- Develop and maintain multiple project plans, including deliverables, key milestones, timelines, and schedules
- Pro-active mindset leveraging project management best practices to identify and mitigate project risk.
- Manage team allocations to ensure that departmental revenue target is met/exceeded
- Own billing and invoices for their own projects as well as oversee the department billing and invoicing to sustain and improve company financial health
- Contribute project management expertise to new business proposals and attends pitch presentations
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve client and team dynamics, interactions and overall collaborative spirit
- Identify best practices and develop new systems, processes and tools for complex integrated client work
- Direct management of 1-2 Project Managers
- 8+ years of project management experience, at least 50% in a digital agency environment
- Experience with managing direct reports
- Experience in concurrently managing multiple digital projects of large scale complexity such as site builds and media
- Ability to manage growth and mentor direct reports
- Ability to lead department growth initiatives as defined by senior leadership
- Strong web technologies knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- The best co-workers you’ll ever find
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Annual bonuses for all levels
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Planned outings and team events (remote workers included!)