Partnering closely with Primacy stakeholders, you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of online and offline marketing materials that support the growth of, and are in line with the future vision of the Primacy brand.
Explore project types you might work on
- Partners with New Business Lead to ensure marketing and sales alignment, with marketing supporting new business initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Supports RFP process assisting with responses to RFP’s, crafting pitch decks and relevant content etc., and participating in pitches when necessary.
- Attends conferences as a representative of Primacy.
- Supports New Business team in prospecting South Florida geo, focusing on key verticals and / or services determined in collaboration with New Business & Senior Leadership team/s.
- Helps to build and execute a content strategy that spans multiple channels – email, blog, social, video content, press releases, whitepapers, and industry research in addition to other channels relevant to specific services and verticals of focus.
- Direct email marketing efforts including content creation, design oversight, list management, tracking and reporting for agency newsletter, webinars, roundtables and other events.
- Partner with SME’s and cross-department creative and technology partners in the creation of various content pieces that showcase Primacy’s expertise via case studies, white papers, blog posts, and social media content.
- Proactively identify ways Primacy can position or better position themselves as expert service providers in key areas of focus and create assets as needed to generate awareness and promote lead gen.
- Direct and manage ongoing content creation and maintenance for all Primacy website properties.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating industry trade shows in collaboration with respective Practice Area Leads.
- Manage external agency partners in support of Primacy marketing and business development efforts.
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple competing deadlines
- Strong writing capabilities with an eye for design
- Project management and time management skills
- Broad expertise in marketing channels including website, blog, social, event and email marketing