Partnering closely with Primacy stakeholders, the Director of Agency Marketing is responsible for the creation and maintenance of online and offline marketing materials that support the growth of, and are in line with the future vision of the Primacy brand.
Explore project types you might work on
- Manage direct report on design and creative needs in support of business development, agency marketing and product marketing support.
- Build and execute a content strategy that spans multiple channels – email, blog, social, video content, press releases, white papers and industry research in addition to other channels relevant to specific services and verticals of focus.
- Direct email marketing efforts including content creation, design oversight, list management, tracking and reporting for agency newsletter, webinars, roundtables and other events.
- Write news and press releases on behalf of Primacy
- Partner with SME’s and cross-department creative and technology parts in the creation of various content pieces that showcase Primacy’s expertise via case studies, white papers, blog posts, and social media content.
- Partners with VP of business development to ensure marketing and sales alignment, with marketing supporting new business initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Support RFP process assisting with responses to RFP’s, crafting pitch decks and relevant content etc., and participating in pitches when necessary.
- Attends conferences as a representative of Primacy.
- Support New Business team in prospecting and account based marketing efforts, focusing on key verticals and / or services determined in collaboration with New Business & Senior Leadership team/s.
- 3+ years in sales and marketing role
- Strong writing capabilities with an eye for design
- Project management and time management skills
- Broad expertise in marketing channels including website, blog, social, event and email marketing
- Experience in B2B sales
- Comfortable in a client-facing role with the ability to quickly build rapport and trust
- Ability to both manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams on projects ranging from research-based content to website development
- Self motivated and able to manage multiple competing deadlines