The Account Director/Client Partner is responsible for maintaining and growing long term client relationships and expanding services/business on one or more large client accounts with a focus on technology in the Healthcare category.
- As a Client Partner, you will work across all our practice domains, leading, shaping and delivering our strategy in healthcare as well as technology. You will lead $3-5MM+ in profitable revenue with the ability to drive and deliver ongoing business growth and opportunities that convert to incremental work for the client and the agency. You will be called on to engage with the new business team and successful winning of new client business.
- Relationship builder that can operate as an insightful client advisor, a collaborative agency partner, and an inspiring team leader with the ability to develop strong connections and navigate challenging situations throughout all levels of an organization.
- Ensures precise, ongoing communication regarding the client and brand strategy, strategic insights on the client's business/industry, trends, initiatives, issues and competitive intelligence, or similar to multidisciplinary team members. Inspires the team to deliver superior client solutions consistently that meet or exceed client's goals/expectations
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead a team in a highly collaborative environment to develop and execute digital strategies and initiatives for clients in the healthcare space. Some prior staff performance management experience is strongly preferred.
- Partner closely with agency counterparts in delivery, strategy, production, creative, experience, media, design, and technology to speak their language and drive work across all disciplines.
- Strong strategic, analytical skills and practical problem-solving skills, including developing return on investment (ROI) models. Must also be able to exercise favorable judgment to assess situations, evaluate options, and make decisions that support the clients success and agency growth
- Represent the agency by participating in industry conferences, developing thought leadership, and delivering agency POV’s to lead and guide client business decisions.
- Proven experience in leading client engagements and delivering solutions that involve website development, complex technology platforms and consultative thought leadership
- 7+ year’s of experience managing teams through all lifecycles of a project including experience working in an IT service, Consulting firm and/or marketing agency managing a large account or multiple accounts
- Experience managing transformational programs that incorporate people, processes, and technology
- Experience managing the performance of individual consultants, either direct reports and/or as members of project teams
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and decision-making skills with a track record of client satisfaction
- Constant and consistent learner and growth mentality that you bring to work everyday