How Can We Help?
We welcome any comments, questions, or feedback on our site. If you notice aspects of our site that aren’t working for you or your assistive technology, please let us know. Call us: 860.679.9332
Primacy is Committed to Digital Accessibility:
Primacy is committed to our mission of digital equality and is dedicated to providing an excellent user experience for everyone. Our website is structured in a way that allows those of all abilities to easily and quickly find the information they need.
Ongoing Efforts to Ensure Accessible Content:
Primacy uses the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.0 as our guiding principle. As we develop new pages and functionality, the principles of accessible design and development are an integral part of conception and realization.
We continually test content and features for WCAG 2.0 Level AA compliance and remediate any issues to ensure we meet or exceed the standards. Testing of our digital content is performed by our accessibility experts using automated testing software, screen readers, a color contrast analyzer, keyboard-only navigation techniques, and a variety of bookmarklets.
Summary of Accessibility Features
- All images and other non-text elements have alternative text associated with them
- Navigational aids are provided on all pages. Skip navigation links have been incorporated to facilitate keyboard navigation and to bypass groups of links on a page and jump directly to main content
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists has been provided to aid in page comprehension
- Forms are associated with labels and instructions on filling in forms are available to screen reader users
- Within tables, all data cells are associated with their headers