The Copywriter works with a collaborative team to conceptualize and create digital experiences with meaningful impact. They are involved during every step of the process—from the initial brainstorms to the client presentations to the final deliverables—turning a creative brief into a creative masterpiece. This person should understand and apply 360º brand stewardship philosophy to the work, through a brand-centric approach.
- Participate in all stages of work from ideation to production
- Write captivating copy that solves problems, delivers results and is consistent with brand and client strategy
- Create concepts and messages for a variety of digital and non-digital touch points, including websites, banner ads, emails, video scripts and more
- Maintain passion for words and getting them to ‘move’ your reader
- 1-3 years of agency experience as a copywriter
- An impressive creative portfolio is a must
- Ability to write interesting, inspiring copy, meeting a wide variety of client needs and expectations
- Strong understanding of the relationship between textual and visual elements
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a fast-paced agency environment and switching from one project to another at a moment’s notice
- Ability to work collaboratively among colleagues and the organization
- “Know how” to write inspiring and fresh copy to meet a variety of client needs and expectations across multiple verticals e.g., healthcare, financial, higher education, consumer, etc.
- Understanding of brand identity and how to ensure all messaging is “on brand”
- Impeccable eye for detail and strong editing/proofing skills
- Familiarity with SEO requirements