You have an eye for detail. An effortless knack for knowing how to capture the right moments and using them to produce an engaging story. As a Lead Videographer, your role is to lead the execution of video production. You work seamlessly with the director, art and creative directors, producers and crew to successfully produce high-quality video that’s true to the creative vision and meets or exceeds client expectations.
You’re a problem-solving, highly organized and proficient planner. From pre-production to post-production, your insight and expertise are vital to a successful end-product. You strategically manage equipment and crew to ensure shoots go flawlessly. You’re professional in your approach, and are comfortable working with clients and talent.
You do what it takes to get the job done right. You’re masterful at time management, and always mindful of deliverables. You easily scale the level of effort to ensure projects are on time and on budget. You communicate clearly with colleagues. You have a strong creative background, with a deep understanding of design aesthetics. You’re not only in-tune with industry best-practices, you embrace emerging technologies in an effort to push your department, the organization and your work to the next level.
- Lead pre-production planning,
- schedule and scouts
- Assist in scoping and budgeting projects
- Leads video equipment management, including: Camera selection/operation, lighting, audio recordnig and monitoring and media management
- Post production editing including live action, motion graphic, 360-video, music & SFX sourcing, VO recording & editing, color correction and grading, audio mixing and VR video stitching
- Manages project completions, including converting/compressing and uploading videos for final delivery
- Assists in the production of type treatments, 2D animation and various other motion graphic assets/videos
- Stays abreast of emerging trends and technologies in VR/AR/MR, motion graphic and video production communities to evolve Primacy discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience producing broadcast-quality video
- 2+ years’ experience in the production and editing of 360 video
- 2+ years experience in the creation and animation of motion graphics
- Photography experience a plus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in a collaborative, project sharing environment
- Mastery in Adobe Creative Suite, FCPX, PremierPro, Adobe Audition
- Expert knowledge of AfterEffects, Kolor/Autopano