We are excited to announce the launch of the Second Hospital Industry Crowdsourced Survey on Digital Marketing! If you are a marketer in the hospital industry, you know how important benchmark data is to your peers and executives. Hospitals compare themselves on everything, using data to stay abreast of their performance, competition and customer behavior, and to inform their ongoing marketing strategies.
Here is what we are looking to accomplish this year:
1) Once again, it is free to participate and as a participant you will get the results first.
2) We’ll keep the questions relevant to you. You will help us determine what they’ll be by submitting questions in the comments area below.
3) The report will include a summary of findings, results for each question and relevant charts and graphs illustrating key points to help you make better decisions for your organization.
A little over two years ago, we launched our inaugural survey where you and your peers provided us with your burning questions on digital marketing. We used them to shape the first ever Hospital Industry Crowdsourced Survey and over 100 respondents provided answers. The survey results were so intriguing that it lead to coverage from several organizations including IHealthBeat, Fierce Healthcare, HealthCare ITNews, AMA, and more.
We’re also excited to announce that this year we’ve partnered with eHealthcare Strategy & Trends, which has served the industry since 1999. They’ve been an incredibly valuable partner, helping us guide the initiative from the start.
Here are some general guidelines to submit a question:
- Submit your question (or idea) by leaving it through a comment to this post.
- Any question related to Digital, Integrated and/or Emerging Marketing in the Hospital Industry is welcome.
- Feel free to submit more than one question/idea for consideration, but please understand that not all of your questions may get asked this time. If you like someone else’s comment please let us know and it will have a better chance of making the final cut.
- Please submit your questions and feedback by Tuesday, June 12, 2012. After that, stayed tuned for notification of the availability of the survey itself and please take the survey when it is sent to you!
- If you have any questions about this survey, please feel free to contact me directly at: MikeS@acsysinteractive.com.
Sample Questions (to spur your thinking):
1) Do you have a site wide content strategy in place?
2) What is the one thing patients should accomplish when interacting with your organization online?
3) Does your hospital have plans for mobile marketing?
4) Do you have a budget allocated to mobile technology for 2012/2013?
5) How do you plan to measure ROI from your mobile initiatives? What KPIs will you be tracking?
The above questions are only a few to get your thoughts started. We are far more interested in the burning questions you would like to ask your peers. Thank you in advance for your participation.
If you missed the results from the first survey, you can check them out here: http://www.acsysinteractive.com/insights/crowdsourced-2010/